#ifdef WINDOWS #ifdef APPLE #ifdef LINUX #ifdef DEBUG #ifdef MATLAB #ifdef XERCES #ifdef CPPUNIT
Automatic globals have no value associated with them but they otherwise appear to be defined. The autoglobals are typical defined when GridLAB-D executable is compiled and can be used to determine which options were compiled into the current executable.
- Always defined on Microsoft Windows platforms.
- Always defined on Apple Mac OS X platforms.
- Always defined on Linux platforms.
- Always defined when _DEBUG option enabled during compile.
- Always defined when Matlab was available during compile.
- Always defined when Xerces-C was available during compile.
- Always defined when Cppunit was available during compile.