On-site training options are available. Contact GridLAB-D Project Team for details and call-in information. Suggestions are welcome.
New users are highly recommended to check out the GridLAB-D Tutorial.
Below is a table of classes from the 2012 / 2013 Training Schedule, with links to the course material and webinar recordings.
|Thursday, October 25, 2012||8:00 - 11:00 am, Pacific||GridLAB-D Overview (Download ZIP)|
- What is GridLAB-D?
- Running simulations.
- Modeling language basics.
- Input / Output functions.
|Wednesday, November 28, 2012||8:00 - 11:00 am, Pacific||Introduction to the power flow module. (Download ZIP) |
|Tuesday, December 18, 2012||8:00 - 11:00 am, Pacific||Introduction to the residential and climate modules. (Download ZIP) |
- Theory behind each of the models.
- How to use each model.
- How to create your own weather data.
|Thursday, February 14, 2013||8:00 - 11:00 am, Pacific||Introduction to the market module and demand response. (Download ZIP) |
- How to use it.
- How to apply for demand response / direct load control applications.
|Tuesday, March 5, 2013||8:00 - 11:00 am, Pacific||Introduction to generators, energy storage, and plug-in electric vehicles. (Download ZIP)|
|Thursday, March 28, 2013||8:00 - 11:00 am, Pacific||Converting models from other sources. (Download ZIP)|
- Process for converting from CYME or SynerGEE (others if available).
- Populating with additional models / technologies.
- Calibration to SCADA.
|8:00 - 12:00, Pacific||Developer's course. |
- How to create your own objects and modules.
- How to use runtime classes.
- How to modify and compile base code.
- Basics of time management.
|8:00 - 12:00, Pacific||GridLAB-D Overview|
|8:00 - 12:00, Pacific||Delta Mode|
For access to the most up-to-date training materials, please go here.