PT_ACCESS - Variable and property access control flags
Access to variables and properties may be restricted using these access control flags. The underlying access privileges are
- Only the creating module (or core) can access the property.
- The property may be read.
- The property may be modified.
- The property may be saved to output.
- The property may be loaded from input.
- The property is hidden (not searchable).
Public properties can be read, modified, saved, and loaded.
Reference properties can be read, saved, and loaded.
Protected properties can be read.
Private properties can be saved and loaded.
Hidden property are public but will not be found by searches.